Debt Collection Seminar Speaking
Are you looking for an experienced Debt Collection Seminar Speaker for your next event? Look no further than Construction Credit and Finance Group‘s very own Seminar Speaker, Curtis Fort.
Our professional speaker, Curtis Fort, has over 20 years of experience in the debt collection industry. With a wealth of knowledge and a unique perspective, Curtis is a highly sought-after speaker for conferences, seminars, and other events.
Curtis Fort has a proven track record of success in debt collection and is well-versed in the latest industry trends, laws and regulations. Attendees will leave with a deeper understanding of the debt collection process, as well as valuable tips and strategies for effectively recovering outstanding debts.
Seminar Speaking Topics
Some topics that Curtis can cover in their seminar include:
- The basics of debt collection and the rights of consumers
- Strategies for communicating with debtors and negotiating payment plans
- The use of technology in debt collection and its impact on the industry
- The role of asset investigation in debt collection
- Current laws and regulations related to debt collection
- Best practices for maintaining compliance and avoiding legal issues
In addition to the above seminar topics, Construction Credit and Finance Group can also tailor their seminar to meet the specific needs and interests of your audience.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from one of the top experts in the debt collection industry. Book Curtis Fort for your next event today!
Please feel free to contact CCFG for more information or to book Curtis for your event.